Our Preschool Fine Arts Program:
Our preschool program provides many areas for preschoolers to experience and learn from.
- Our "fine arts curriculum" includes quite a comprehensive variety of well planned activities including: creative arts & crafts, singing, drama, dance and movement, and rhythm band with instruments.
- There are also educational activities which include: phonics, numeracy, printing, colors, shapes, science and sign language.
- We offer a sports program, this is an opportunity for the children to learn and be introduced to new and exciting sports, they will learn a new sport every month with the opportunity to practice skills daily.
- Every month we change our themes and explore and learn about our new and exciting topics.
- Field-trips will be planned on a month to month basis, this is an especially exciting time for the children as they get to explore in new and exciting activities and adventures throughout their Abbotsford community.
- With being so fortunate to have a wonderful stage & seating amenities for performances and celebrations we perform a yearly Christmas concert & Spring concert. We also celebrate our "Kindergarten bound" children's yearly accomplishments with a Graduation ceremony in June.
* Since we are located in Abbotsford,a beautiful part of BC that is abundant with liquid sunshine, we have full access to our 4700sqft gym for those rainy days! It also features a stage for our performances and celebrations throughout the year!
*For our sunny days we will have an 1200sqft playground area to enjoy and we will also take weekly field-trips to our neighbourhood park! For our warmer months the water park is a great feature!!
Wings Of Life Daily Program
7:30-9:30 Center opens at 7:30/Breakfast (if necessary), free play time
9:30-9:45 Snack time
10:00-10:30 Circle time (calendar/phonics/theme related activities)
(Music, band and rhythm time)
10:30-11:00 Creative art time
11:00-12:00 Gym or outside play time(sports lessons & free play)
12:30ish-12:50ish Lunch to quiet time transition
12:50-1:00 Auditory story time in bed
1:00-2:45ish Nap/rest time
3:00-3:15 Snack time
3:30-5:30 Free play time;
A combination of:
-Circle/story time (puppet theatre/drama/music & movement)
-Gym or outside play time(sports lessons & free play) Go home from here :)
*Phonics, Numeracy, Printing, Science, Art, Music, Instruments, Drama and Sports are continuously included in the program throughout the year!
Wings of Life Fine Arts Childcare Abbotsford BC